Night Owls' After School Care
Night Owls’ after school care runs at our Burford Road setting for both children at Burford Road and King’s Road daily from the end of the school day until 6.00pm.
For Night Owls after school care only, there are 3 timeslots which can be booked:
3.00/3.15pm - 4.15pm - £4 per session
3.00/3.15pm – 5.00 pm - £8 per session (to include a healthy snack)
3.00/3.15pm – 6.00pm -£10 per session (to include a healthy snack)
- Children in Years 2 to 5 who are attending Night Owls’ after school care will be walked down from King’s Road to Burford Road at the end of the school day.
- Children should be collected from the main school entrance at Burford Road. You will be asked to sign out your child on collection and to record the time at which they are collected.
- Children attending Night Owls can be collected at any point up to their booked finish time. If children are collected after the time booked, you will be charged for the cost of the next session.
- Booking for Night Owls’ after school care is through the Google form https://forms.gle/kbcQcn88zTBuqpNr9 for all bookings from Monday 20th September up until half term.
- From Monday 20th September payment for all Night Owls’ after school care for this half term will be invoiced to parents at the end of the half term when payment will be required via your ParentPay account. This will include any late payment charges incurred.
- If you wish to pay for all or part of your child’s Night Owls’ booking with childcare vouchers, please ensure this is indicated on the google form with as many details as possible.
- If you have an outstanding credit balance on ParentPay this will be deducted from your invoice.
- If you wish to make regular payments into your ParentPay account you may continue to do this and then allocate the funds to the Night Owls’ payment item once you have received your invoice.
- All bookings for Night Owls must be made by 9pm the night before the session required. However, if you require an urgent Night Owls’ place after this deadline, please call Miss West in the Burford Road office (01386 442047 – option 1) who can deal with your request.