Statutory Information & Accounts
Bengeworth Multi-Academy Trust is a Charitable Trust and a private limited company registered at Companies House (No. 08943457) and therefore must publish audited Annual Accounts and Financial Statements every year.
Please see the links at the bottom of this page for the past two years' Annual Accounts.
DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
Trustees, Directors and Governors declare the following Interests (2019/20):
- Mr Simon Hill works for the Diocese of Worcester and is appointed by the Diocese. The Diocese oversees our ‘Church of England' Academy and appoints one Trustee, one Director and two Foundation Governors (one of whom is the local vicar). Mr Hill is appointed as Trustee, Director and Governor. Mr Hill is also a Trustee for Shine After School Club which provides after-school childcare at our school. He is related to Mrs Claire Hill who is a Teaching Assistant here.
- Rev Mark Binney also works for the Diocese of Worcester and has links with Sedgeberrow First School as well as Bengeworth. He is the Vicar covering these Parishes.
- Mr Coaché and Mrs Potter both have partners who work in other local schools.
- Mr Coaché is related to a member of Open Sky Theatre and Production Company who provide literacy and other curriculum workshops to children. They visited us in 2018.
- Mr Anthony Mealings is a Director and is the Chair of Governors at Bretforton Village School.
- Mr Nigel Smith is a Director and is manager of The Fleece Inn (Moongazing Hare Ltd) at Bretforton and a governor at Bretforton Village School.
- Mrs Julie Bourdon-Pierre became a Trustee from March 2018 and is related to a member of staff who had already been working at our academy for a long period of time.
- Mrs Sarah Davis is a new Parent Governor and works for Wider Plan Ltd who run the Kiddivouchers scheme and the Nursery Milk Reimbursement Unit.
- Mr Edward Fair is a new Co-Opted Governor and works for a school in Tewkesbury where he is also a Governor.
There are no other Interests to declare, but Trustees, Directors and Governors are asked at every meeting.