We expect pupils to be neatly dressed at all times and actively encourage our pupils to wear our school uniform. Good quality school uniform printed with the school logo can be obtained at a reasonable cost from the School Shop in Evesham, both in the shop and online.
Our Bengeworth uniform is as follows
Winter Uniform -
- White long or short-sleeved buttoned cotton shirt (not polo shirt)
- Red and silver striped school tie
- Red v-neck sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- Grey/charcoal trousers/skirt/pinafore worn with plain grey or red tights, or white or grey socks for girls, black or grey socks for boys
- Shorts may be worn all year round with white socks (girls) or grey/black socks (boys)
- Black school shoes (not trainers or boots)
- Red school book bag
Summer Uniform -
- A gingham (checked) red and white dress (not skorts) may be worn with white knee length or ankle socks (not tights).
Hairstyles - must be of a conventional nature. No tram-lines or shaved hair. Long hair should be tied back away from the face at all times using hair bands/slides in the school colours (black/grey/red). Only small hairbands should be worn in the hair (no large adornments).
Jewellery - Small studs worn in pierced ears are the only acceptable items of jewellery. For safety reasons, hooped or dangling earrings must not be worn. Stud earrings must be removed before P.E. lessons. Nail varnish and tattoos are not permitted.
P.E. Kit - These can be bought as a set at the School Shop in Evesham and consist of a red Bengeworth t-shirt with school logo and red shorts, black tracksuit bottoms and red hooded sweatshirt with the school logo on the front . Your child will also need a pair of slip-on plimsoles or trainers for children at Burford Road in Reception and Year 1, or pair of trainers for children at King's Road in Years 2 to 5.
P.E. kits should be in a red, named drawstring bag which remains in school for the half term.
It is essential that all items of school uniform, including PE kit and shoes, are named clearly and checked regularly.
Click here for the link to School Shop in Evesham which supplies all our school uniform.